dissabte, 29 de maig del 2010

A barça swimmingpool!



This is a pool which have the symbol of the FCB club on the ground, and belongs to one of my friends! It's very original, and I love it! Last year, when the school gave to us an important work (synthesis credit), my group and I went to Carla's house, where we stayed near the pool, enjoying that jewel!
The truth, I think the pool is a place that will during a lot of years, and put on it a ideologic symbol is very strange, because the people usually change their minds over times. However, I love it! I'm, as you know, a fidel Futbol Club Barcelona follower!

I couldn't resist taking me a photo with the queen of the swimmingpools, I definitely adore this singular pool, and it's real! It's real! Can you believe it? I know that isn't an importnat notice, but for me, this is a bomb! And I think (and I hope) all the fidel FCB followers are agree with me!

2 comentaris:

  1. oh this swimmingpool is great! BARÇA!

    ResponElimina
  2. I like yor blog cris
    it's very nice
    because tracta del BARÇAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!♥

    ResponElimina