diumenge, 30 de maig del 2010

Another interests

You know that I'm a lover of FCB, but I have to say, apart from that, I'm in love with Robert Pattinson. Indeed, I was doubting a lot about the desicion of what to do the blog, the thems were: FCB or Robert Pattinson. Finally, I decided to make the FCB blog, because there are many more fans in my country and in one hand, Robert Pattinson was the subject of some blogs of my class friends (like Anna's, see it: www.annac5.blogspot.com)
Then I thought, can I make a FCB blog and put on it a little part of my platonic love? And I say to you: ENJOY OF ROBERT PATTINSON!
Now, some of his best photos:






5 comentaris:

  1. OMG! you're obsessed...I don't know why do all girls like him. The only thing I like about him is his hair *__*

    ResponElimina
  2. Mmmhh... I'll tell you because all the girls are obssesed with he... BECAUSE IS PERFECT! Vb isn't perfect, she is a plastic girl, but Rp is natural, original, cute, nice, pleasant, cheerful, funny and obviously, very very handsome!
    I ♥ RP

    ResponElimina
  3. Im agree with you arnau this guy it's not handsome it's a horrible man!!!
    jajajjaa
    Bojan it's the most beautiful!!!

    ResponElimina
  4. Victoria Beckham is so perfect! Plastic surgery has been invented because people use it, so she uses it :D
    Robert is not pretty and he's a very bad actor!! I could do it better than him...haha
    The only good thing about him is his hair

    ResponElimina
  5. In the hypothetical case that you're right, Robert Pattinson has a good thing(a lot of good things), wich you can't say! You haven't got anything good that we can say... And she is worse (VB).

    ResponElimina