dimecres, 2 de juny del 2010

The Barça of six cups!

As we all know, Barça is an incredible and fanthastic team of football. Last year showed who is the king in the world of the football clubs. Barça got the greatest succes than could have been achieved never. And all of his followers enjoy that until the last breath. Personally, in 2009 I was been very exultant, really I couldn't believe that all happens in reality. I was very happy at all times, even before sseing the cups in the hands of Puyol (FCB captain). Last year was a really, really exciting year. I couldn't been more captivated than I was. Just wanted to shout at all times: I'M CRAZY FOR BARÇA! I'M PROUD OF MY TEAM! I'M FROM BARÇA! I'M BARÇA!
The cups that barça won were: the League, the King's Cup, the Spanish Super Cup, the World Club Cup and The Europe Cup.

Unfortunately, this year Barça couldn't won all the championships, but, I think that all isn't possible. One year your team is the king of the world, and next year.... continues to be the champion of your heart. We need more? No, it's a easy respost. I love Barça, and I will love Barça for ever. But... I think that.. next year... BARÇA WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS AGAIN!

Ah! And the better of all is.. that Real Madird couldn't win anything! I'm sorry for RM followers but... I'm happy for this!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada